Honors & Awards
Award for the Institute
- Outstanding implementation of official language policy of union in region “C”, awarded 3rd prize, under domain of regional implementation office, 2010-11.
- Successful exhibiting the institute stalls and disseminating the products and technologies of the institute, 3rd prize at Sasya Shyamala Krishi Vigyan Kendra, Sonarpur, West Bengal, India, 2016-17; 3rd prize at Ghosaldanga Village, Santinekatan, Birbhum, West Bengal, India, 2016-17; 2nd prize at KVK Hoogly, Chinsura, West Bengal, India, 2016-17.
- “Rajashree Tandon Rajbhasha Puraskar” award for promoting Hindi languages in all official works “2017-18, 2nd prize at ICAR-New Delhi, 2019.
- “Vidyarthi Hindi Patrika Puraskar” award for effective utilization of Hindi Language in Home Hindi Magazine “Debanjali”, 1st prize at ICAR-New Delhi, 2019.
- “Nanaji Deshmukh ICAR award”, Dr. Abhijit Das, Principal Scientist (Bio-chemistry) got for outstanding interdisciplinary team research in Agriculture and Allied Sciences in 2018-Crop and Horticulture Sciences as an associate team member during 91st ICAR foundation day and Award ceremony, 2019.
Award for the Scientists
- “Jawaharlal Nehru Award”, awarded by ICAR for outstanding research in the field of Natural Resource Management Category to Dr. R.K.Ghosh, Scientist, at 2014-15.
- Fellow of “The Textile Institute” (C Text FTI), Manchester UK to Dr. Kartick K Samanta, Scientist in 2014-15.
- SPPS Fellow award” to Dr. D.P. Ray, Principle Scientist, by Society for Plant Protection Sciences in 2015-16.
- Fellow of “Agriculture Engineering Division”, The Institution of Engineers, (India) to Dr. L.K.Nayak, Principle Scientist in 2015-16
- Distinguished Service Certificate award of Indian Society of Agriculture Engineers (ISAE) to Dr. L. K. Nayak, Principle Scientist in 2015-16.
- Award from Royal Society of Chemistry to Dr. D.P.Ray, Principal Scientist in the field of Chemical Sciences in 2015-16
- <--[endif]-->“Bharat SevaRatan Gold Medal Award” for outstanding individual achievement in science to Dr. D.P Ray, Principle Scientist by Global Economics Progress and Research Association in 2016-17.
- Fellow of “Agriculture Engineering Division”, Institution of Engineers (India) to Dr. A.K. Thakur, Principal Scientist in 2016-17.
- “Commendation Medal -2017” to Dr. A.K.Thakur, Principal Scientist for the outstanding contribution in the field of post-harvest process and Food Engineering by “Indian Society of Agricultural Engineers” in 2018-19.
- “Team award-2017” to Dr. L.K.Nayak, Principle Scientist by the Indian Society of Agriculture Engineers (ISAE) in 2018-19.
- “Team award-2017” to Dr. V. B. Shambhu, Principal Scientist by the Indian Society of Agriculture Engineers (ISAE) in 2017-18.
- Fellowship of Institution of Engineers, India, Agriculture Engineering Division to Dr. V.B.Shambhu, Principal Scientist in 2017-18.
- <--[endif]-->“Distinguished Service Award 2018”, to Dr. V.B.Shambhu, Principal Scientist for significant contribution in the field of Farm Machinery and Power Engineering, sponsored by Indian Society of Agriculture Engineers in 2018-19.
- International Society of Energy, Engineering and Sustainability (ISEES), best Ph.D. thesis award to Dr. S. Basak, Scientist in 2020.
- Life Fellow, Indian Chemical Society to Dr. D.P.Ray, Principal Scientist in 2020-21