Honors & Awards
- “Nanaji Deshmukh ICAR award”, Dr. Avijit Das, Principal Scientist (Bio-chemistry) got for outstanding interdisciplinary team research in Agriculture and Allied Sciences in 2018-Crop and Horticulture Sciences as an associate team member during 91st ICAR foundation day and Award ceremony, 2019.
- “Rajashree Tandon Rajbhasha Puraskar” award for promoting Hindi languages in all official works “2017-18, 2nd prize at ICAR-New Delhi, 2019.
- “Ganesah Shankar Vidyarthi Hindi Patrika Puraskar” award for effective utilization of Hindi Language in Home Hindi Magazine “Debanjali”, 1st prize at ICAR-New Delhi, 2019.
- Successful exhibiting the institute stalls and disseminating the products and technologies of the institute: 3rd Prize at Sasya Shyamala Krishi Vigyan Kendra, Sonarpur, West Bengal, India. 3rd Prize at Ghosaldanga Village, Santinekatan, Birbhum, West Bengal, India, and 2nd Prize at KVK Hooghly, Chinsura, West Bengal, India. 2016-17.
- Outstanding implementation of official language policy of union in region “C”, awarded 3rd prize, under the domain of regional implementation office, 2010-11.